The School Council establishes a Wish List each year and undertakes various Fundraising events and activities to achieve these goals. Everyone’s help with Fundraising is greatly appreciated!
Current & Upcoming Fundraisers:
- Try Mabel’s Labels: visit www.vkgreer.mabelslabels.com and keep kids’ things from getting lost
- V.K. Greer’s AOR account is open for year-round donations of scrap metal & e-waste
- V.K. Fallapalooza will be held Wed. Oct. 1st, 2014 – this will be an evening of Activity, Information, Food & Fundraising all in one! Save the date and invite your family/friends/neighbours to check it out!
- Please note: The CCRP Magazine company has closed, so you will no longer be able to renew subscriptions through V.K. Greer. Thank you for your support of this past fundraiser!
Current Wish List Items are:
- Sporting Equipment/Jerseys
- Drama/Costume Costs
- Student Field Trips
- Musical Instrument Rentals
- Primary Playground Improvement
Please CLICK here for:
If you would like to help make ‘Wishes’ come true at V.K. Greer, please join the Fundraising Team by following the instructions below.
| How To Get Involved With School CouncilALL Parents/Guardians are invited to complete a Self-Nomination form to get involved as an:
Please note: People volunteering at the school are required to have a current Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Check – the School Office will assist all Volunteers in this process and there will be no cost to the Volunteer.
Questions? Please contact the School Office at 705-385-2200 OR email the Fundraising Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.